Printfriendly

Visitors Across The World

Saturday, August 11, 2012

There's More To Life


The fact that my own existence, as I exist at this second, is so marvelous, so miracle-like, strange, and supernatural to me, that I unhesitatingly conclude I am always on the margin of life illimitable, and that there are higher conditions of existence. Everything around is supernatural; everything is so full of unexplained meaning.
Written tradition, systems of culture, modes of thought, have for me no existence. From earth and sea and sun, from night, the stars, from day, the trees, the hills, from my own soul - from these I think. My naked mind confronts the unknown. I see not only the existence of the soul, immortality, but, in addition, I realise a soul-life illimitable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment