Printfriendly

Visitors Across The World

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Random Thank You, O Readers!

Dear Lovely Blog Readers,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.... well lets just say my whole heart! for reading the blog, being connected to it; especially to the international readers from United States of America, United Kingdom, Singapore, Italy & ofcourse, from various parts of India. I am sure each of you must  have found something in these posts that relate to your state of mind or something that can motivate you or just worthwhile reading!

I feel a mad rush of happiness upon seeing that my Grandfathers' collective thoughts are being appreciated across the world, and it motivates me to the core when each blog post is read, to post more articles, quotes, poems and sayings from his diaries.

This is a very random post, as a random act of thank you, for showing your random act of kindness in appreciating the blog! In this context let me include the picture as a peek-a-boo of the next post coming up tomorrow!

Motivating, Isn't it? Similarly, when you read my posts, I feel motivated to post more on this blog! So keep reading, my lovely readers! This blog loves you!

If you have any comments, requets, recommendations, or just want to pour your heart out, feel free to connect with me by clicking here! I assure you I shall reply as soon as I receive the message.

Have a lovely day, readers!

Oodles of love and fuzzy warm regards,

Saloni Chavda
- Grand Daughter of Harilal Kerson Chavda.

No comments:

Post a Comment